The Squirrel Family
The four siblings of the
Squirrel family - two brothers and two sisters -
plus their four spouses got
together one evening to celebrate one couple's anniversary.
The three couples that were not having anniversaries each brought a
different gift for the honored couple (one gift was theater tickets).
From the following clues can you find the full names of all four couples
(one husband is Skip, and the other two surnames are
Mink and Munk), identify
the name of the anniversary couple, as well as determine which gift each of the other
1. Jean and her husband brought a gift, but it wasn't champagne.
2. Joan's sister is married to Rocky's wife's brother, who is not
3. Rocky's surname is not Munk, and his wife is not Jean.
4. Two couples that brought gifts were Jill and her husband, and Dale
and his wife; their gifts, not necessarily respectively, were a bottle
of champagne and a basket of fruit.
5. Jean's only brother-in-law and his wife, Jane, were not celebrating
This is a very short
puzzle, but it is unbelievably tricky.
Send your answers to Rick Archer,